Most men will not once pay attention to what to wear in Monsoon season. Conventionally, most men will rule out the idea of dressing options for them owing to the commonly accepted limited options for men. This is not a true form and you can dress for the monsoon season in clothes that are ideally suitable to suffice utility and fashion at the same time.
5 Best Monsoon Outfits for Men & Boys
For men and boys, who are the fashion freaks, we have brought forward the best monsoon clothing styles to adopt. Among the most fashionable monsoon dresses for men, here is a list of some of them:
- Denim Trousers: As most men will opt for jeans and pants as the choice for lowers, go for comfortable stretch denim as they have a smaller percentage of Spandex in them. In the monsoon season, this denim will prove to be extremely comfortable as it dries faster and does not stick to the body owing to its stretchability. Stretch denim most closely resembles true denim, which gives the desired look as well.
- Bull Denims: You can get more experimental with bull denim as it a cotton wool fabric, soft to touch and undyed. More durable than common jeans, bull denim has a long lifespan too. Its cotton constituents help in drying up wet denim faster and the soft fabric keeps the skin free of itchiness and rashes. Jeans should be avoided as it refuses to dry out quickly and leaves behind rashes on sensitive skin.
- Shirts and T-shirts: Pull out the vibrant coloured shirts and tees from your wardrobe as this is the season where you experiment with bright tones and hues to make the gloom go away. Colourful fabrics and printed materials go very well in the monsoon. Shirts should be the ideal choice for a formal environment. Casual t-shirts go well for outings and make a comfortable option to avoid the sticky weather.
- Casual Jackets: Casual field jackets give a fun yet sophisticated look. Again, the colour range for selection is huge as this is the season to experiment with colours. Jackets in light tones also go with formal and casual outfits, so there is no limit to the selection of hues this season.
- Shoes with Rubber Soles: In the rainy season, avoid leather and suede material at all costs. The rain does not only dampen these shoes but also your comfort all day long, wearing a wet pair of these. Choose shoes that have a firm rubber sole so that they do not slip in the rain. Rubber goloshes are ideal for covering up your leather shoes. Also, avoid canvas in this season as the material easily absorbs puddles of water and takes a long time to dry out. If you are really hard pressed for footwear options, then carry an extra pair with you for an emergency.
As an extra precaution against the weather, carry a lightweight, zip-up windcheater in nylon or polyester fabrics to brave the rains. Your rain gear should ideally be waterproof, functional, comfortable yet stylish for this season. It wouldn’t hurt to carry a foldable and compact umbrella to avoid the spells of rain whenever possible.
Try out this style guide for men to make the best of the season and get drenched in style. These dressing options make you look presentable and give the utmost level of comfort at the same time. Remember to flaunt your bright tones and exotic prints this season to expel the gloomy season and give some rest to your colourful umbrellas and printed raincoats at the end of the day to get immersed in the cool and pleasant weather.